Commitment and financial obligations
NOVICE: This division of Royalty is the first level of Competitive Cheer. While Novice teams do not compete against other teams, they are scored and critiqued by a panel of USASF credentialed judges. Our Novice Cheerleaders will spend the least amount of time at the gym, the cost is lower, and they attend the fewest amount of competitions. This division is perfect for anyone interested in a lower commitment and structured team setting. Teams are divided by age and skill level.
- Time in the gym: 1 mandatory practice each week for up to 1-hour.
- Optional Gym Time: Ability Level Tumbling classes are available for an additional $25.00 a month.
- Cost: $100 monthly fee. This includes all service fees and competition charges. No hidden fees. All additional charges are listed on this page.
- Warm-up/practice wear: $25
- Uniform: On loan from Royalty Athletix – No additional Cost
- Bow: $20.00
- Shoes: Shoes for the Novice team will need to be purchased by the athlete’s family separate from any tuition. Generally, white cheer sneakers are required. Flyers may need a special style, but typical cheer sneaker prices should still apply. Shoe prices should range from $18-$45 depending on brand. More expensive shoes are not necessary.
- Travel Commitment: Our Novice families do not travel further than 1-2 hours away. This season we will have three competitions and two gym performances.